Despite what you may think, lawsuits involving trees are pretty common. Unfortunately their are cases every year of people being injured or even death. Below is a list of just a few of the accidents briefs that were published in the October 2013 issue of Tree Care Industry.
- Man injured from fall
- Climber seriously injured in fall
- Homeowner dies after 50’ fall
- Tree worker injured from fall off roof
- Climber shocked from touching wire
- Tree worker killed in fall
Our expert, Doc Pickhardt has been instrumental in successful outcomes on over 100 cases from simple trespass to accidental death. For more information about Doc Pickhardt’s expert witness services visit: http://www.theamericanlawnandtreearborist.com/arborist-witness-michigan/
You can also give us a call to discuss your case in detail.