Remove Unwanted Pests & Critters Safely
How to Prevent Unwanted Pests
Pest prevention is the first step in pest control. Below are just a few ways that your home and business can avoid pest infestations and the potential health and property threats that pests and rodents can pose.
Small steps make a big difference in pest prevention and sustaining an effective pest management plan. Here are a few tips we recommend to help prevent pest, rodent or insect infestations in your home.
- Repair leaking faucets, water pipes, and a/c units
- Eliminate moisture problems
- Divert water from foundation
- Keep gutters and down-spouts clean
- Remove excessive plant material from around the building foundation
- Get rid of standing water on roof
- Keep all vents clear and open
- Seal entry points around water and utility lines or pipes